Address: Università Bocconi, Via Guglielmo Rontgen, 1, 20136 Milano
> How to get there
From Linate Airport
By taxi it takes about 20 minutes and it costs approximately € 15.
Public transport: take the bus 73 (direction San Babila), get off at Cinque Giornate, take tram 9 (Direction Porta Genova) and get off at Via Bocconi. The bus ticket is € 1.50 and may be bought at tobacco shops and newspaper stands inside the airport.
From Malpensa Airport
- By taxi it takes about 50 minutes and it costs € 90 (fixed rate).
- Malpensa Express train to Cadorna Railway Station (€ 11), then take subway green line 2 (direction Abbiategrasso Chiesa Rossa or Assago Milanofiori forum), get off at Porta Genova and take tram 9 (direction Centrale FS) to Via Bocconi.
- Malpensa Shuttle is a convenient bus taking less than one hour to reach Stazione Centrale (Central Railway Station), from Malpensa airport. It runs every 20 minutes and the price of the ticket is € 7.50. From Stazione Centrale take subway line 3 (Direction San Donato), get off at Porta Romana, take tram 9 (Direction Porta Genova) and get off at Via Bocconi.
From Orio al Serio International Airport (Bergamo)
More information on the Orio al Serio website.
From Stazione Centrale FS (Central Railway Station)
- By taxi it takes about 20 minutes and it costs approximately € 17.
- Public transport: take subway line 3 (Direction San Donato), get off at Porta Romana and take tram 9 (Direction Porta Genova) and get off at Via Bocconi.
Taxi service is always available day and night at taxi ranks just outside the exits of the airport. Besides it is for sure the fastest way to move around the city as taxis may drive on reserved lanes. It is possible to ask at Bocconi reception to call a taxi or call directly at: +39.024040 or +39.028585.
Public buses, trams and subway (Metro)
The ticket costs € 1.50 and is valid on the whole Milan urban network for 90 minutes from validation but allows only one journey on the metropolitan railway. It is also valid within the rail throughway and on the urban sections of Trenord. See: https://www.atm.it/en/Pages/default.aspx